A HORSE NAMED TAMPO
CURRICULUM REVIEW IN WUXI
Two weeks ago was Middle School was celebrating "TWIN DAY"! Two of my co-workers and I decided that we would be triplets to celebrate. Here we can be seen sporting Star Wars t-shirts, jeans, and ISQ Dolphin sweatshirts. I'm thankful to have coworkers who don't mind being fun and silly with me!
- I am a keynote speaker for an upcoming Youth Retreat in Qingdao (Nov.)
I don’t want to waste any opportunity to share truth. I am looking for pryr in my preparation, as well as, during the actual times I share
- I am leading a student trip to Shanghai for staff kids during district’s upcoming teacher’s conference (Nov.)
I'm asking for safety, great relationship building time, spiritual growth and connection
- Kelly (my sister) has applied for a visitor’s visa to come stay with me in China over Christmas break
We are still waiting on her confirmed visa. It will be my (maybe Kelly’s as well) first time away from my family for Christmas
- Relationships with coworkers (unity, blessings, one-mind, servant heart)
- My upcoming decision to either stay in China or leave and ?????
I have reasons to stay and reasons to go… and I have lots of options for where to go. I just want to be obedient to where my Father would have me
- My sweet stray Oliver has gone missing from the neighborhood
Two or three people swear they saw someone walking him on a leash a few weeks ago. I’m hopeful that he was adopted and is being loved and cared for by a great family… but I miss him desperately.